WHAT WE DO
Corporate Service Division
Mr. Felix Koraimae, Under Secretary
Tel : 24215, Email : email@example.com
Main task of the Division is to provide an effective support service to the technical divisions on conditions of service including a wide range of human resource management issues; financial advice, budget, quarterly financial reports, logistics, upkeep of ministry accounts, office maintenance/repairs, transportation, and IT support. These services are directed towards an efficient, effective and consistent service delivery by all divisions of the ministry in keeping with government policy. Specifically, our goals are:
- Provide HR support to the ministry (training, accommodation, payroll, leave, counseling, workforce planning, promotion and confirmation, performance management processes, discipline, retirement etc.)
- Apply General Orders (GO) and Financial Instructions (FI) as may be appropriate.
- Administer systems and procedures of the government and MPS in the ministry.
- Clean, maintain and upkeep of office lawns and grounds.
- Ensure transport is available for morning and after hours pick up of staff.
- Provide monthly financial reports and advice on emerging financial issues to the Permanent Secretary and the management team.
- Develop Expenditure and Procurement Plan.
- Provide IT services for the ministry
- Provide support to the office of the Permanent Secretary, Commissioner of Forests and the Hon. Minister when required.
- Collaborate with government ministries, agencies and the public
- Lead ceremonial duties and functions of the ministry
- Coordinate and administer ministry projects where appropriate.